DT820RP Redundant Walk-In Cooler/Freezer
The 8×20 temperature controlled cold room is a walk-in combination freezer/refrigeration unit that was specifically designed and engineered for customers precise temperatures. Each unit is temperature validated and features a redundant refrigeration system. For added efficiency and to further protect the integrity of the products stored inside, each unit features vinyl strip curtains to reduce the amount of cold loss or heat gain.
Redundant Refrigeration with Reinforced Door
All DT820RED temperature controlled cold room units are constructed with a heavily reinforced door that is large enough to fit a 54” hand pallet jack inside for loading and unloading. For customers that require larger storage space where handloading is not an option, the Polar Leasing DT820RED is an ideal fit. Additionally, the HD floor is durable and capable enough to hold up to 1,200 lbs. sq. ft. For added safety and protection, the DT820RED temperature controlled cold room units have a bumper around the interior to prevent damage to the rental unit. As with all our NSF approved refrigeration rentals, we utilize an antimicrobial gel-coat finish on the interior. This inhibits the growth of microorganisms, such as bacteria, viruses, mold, and mildew.
Please note: DT820RED units do not accept a mechanized forklift, only hand jacks
- KE2 Controlled Environment system.
- Pre-wired, pre-assembled, and ready to operate. Just make an electrical connection.
- Electric-powered – no fumes, fuel bills, or diesel engine noise.
- Can be placed anywhere – grass, gravel, or relatively uneven surfaces.
- Seamless fiberglass construction is immune to heat, cold, and bad weather.
- Placed at ground level for easy access – no ramp necessary.
- Pre-set at either 0°F / -18°C or -10°F / -23°C.
- Reinforced door.
- Door opening fits 54″ hand pallet jack.
- Up to 5,000lbs sq. ft. floor load.
- Heavy duty non-skid floor
- Lockable door latch
- Self-closing hinges
- Hasp lock (ext. door)
- Safety release handle
- Heated door jamb
- Magnetic gasket
- Door closer
- Sweep seal
- Low ambient controls
- Defrost timer
- Heated relief port
- Light switch/pilot light
- Rain cap exterior doors
- Remote thermometer
- Interior lighting
- Crowned roof
- Heated freezer door
Convenient and Easy to Use Walk-in Coolers
Polar Leasing rental units can be placed practically anywhere and are easy to use and operate. Just a simple electrical connection and it’s ready to go. No onsite assembly, or loud diesel generators. Additionally, all Polar Leasing rental units are NSF approved, and have an antimicrobial interior finish.